By leveraging more than 30 years of solid state storage design expertise, Greenliant Systems is dedicated to developing durable, reliable and secure storage solutions for embedded systems and enterprise datacenters. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with product development centers in Santa Clara, Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hsinchu.
Founded in April 2010 by former SST (Silicon Storage Technology, Inc.) chairman and CEO, Bing Yeh, Greenliant is a major supplier of solid state storage, controller and flash memory products to leading automotive, industrial and networking companies.†
Greenliant offers the following product lines, built to withstand the most extreme conditions, for long-life applications:
- NANDrive™ (eMMC, PATA, SATA) embedded solid state drives are high-endurance storage devices that combine Greenliant's industrial grade NAND controllers with NAND flash in a small form factor, ball grid array (BGA) package
- ArmourDrive™ (SATA M.2, mSATA, SATA 2.5", NVMe M.2, CFast, SD / microSD) industrial solid state drives and memory cards, with power interrupt data protection, offer rugged and reliable removable storage
- Industrial Enterprise (SATA 2.5”, NVMe U.2) solid state drives provide high reliability, high endurance and large capacity storage for demanding enterprise datacenter and industrial applications
- NAND Controllers with advanced NAND flash memory management technology provide increased data integrity, powerful error correction capability and prolonged product life for high-reliability storage systems
- Specialty Flash Memory includes the CSF™ (Concurrent SuperFlash™), Many-Time Programmable and SSF™ (Small-Sector Flash™) families, designed for application code storage that requires superior data reliability, low power consumption and a small footprint
†In May 2010, Greenliant Systems acquired the NANDrive, NAND Controller and Specialty Flash Memory assets of SST, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology, Inc.