||Business Development Manager (Southern Europe and Middle East)
Tel Aviv, Israel
||Marketing and Business Development
||March 18, 2022
- The Business Development Manager (Southern Europe and Middle East) is responsible for driving sales revenue in the defined territory, while increasing Greenliant’s market share, profitability and strategic value.
- This key position requires strong knowledge of the semiconductor industry and a proven track record of consistent sales and business development success in managing large territories.
- Technical and market understanding of embedded systems, solid state drives (M.2, mSATA, 2.5”, U.2), memory cards (SD/microSD, CFast) and BGA SSDs (eMMC, PATA, SATA, PCIe) is a plus.
- Prior work experience with a memory, NAND flash or SSD company is preferred.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Lead territory sales toward achieving business goals (revenue, gross profit, market share)
- Maintain major account management and consistently develop new profitable design-in and design-win opportunities for all Greenliant products
- Drive sales representative companies to achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Closely work with Application Engineering to address all customer inquiries for technical support
- Collaborate with Greenliant’s distribution manager on developing regional channel programs
- Work in tandem with Greenliant’s Marketing team on organizing regular product training for sales channels
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, electronics, system engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience is required
- Five or more years of sales and/or marketing experience in Semiconductors, Solid State Drives or Embedded Systems
- Good knowledge of industrial, defense and aerospace, networking, telecom and datacom companies and markets
- Prior experience in customer facing roles with flash memory and enterprise storage product companies is preferred
- Working experience with major distributors such as Avnet, Arrow, Future, Digi-Key and Mouser is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM and sales force management systems
- Attention to detail and report data accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Readiness to travel up to 25%
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Greenliant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.