The Business Development Manager / Senior Business Development Manager (Americas) is responsible for driving sales revenue in the defined territory, while increasing Greenliant’s market share, profitability and strategic value. This key position requires strong knowledge of the semiconductor industry and a proven track record of consistent sales and business development success in managing large territories. Technical understanding of NAND flash, solid state drives (SSDs), memory cards and SSD controllers is a plus. Prior work experience with a memory, NAND flash or SSD company is preferred.
- Lead territory sales toward achieving business goals (revenue, gross profit, market share).
- Maintain major account management and consistently develop new design opportunities for all Greenliant products.
- Drive sales representative companies to achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Closely work with applications engineering to address all customer inquiries for technical support.
- Collaborate with Greenliant’s distribution manager on developing regional channel programs.
- Work in tandem with Greenliant’s marketing team on organizing regular product training for sales channels.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required. An engineering degree and / or MBA is preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in a sales and or marketing environment in Semiconductors.
- Prior experience in customer facing roles with leading flash memory, solid state drive or enterprise storage companies is preferred.
- Working experience with major distributors such as Avnet, Arrow, Future, Digi-Key and Mouser is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Familiarity with CRM and sales force management systems.
- Attention to detail and report data accuracy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Readiness to travel up to 25%.