||Business Development Manager (Americas)
Santa Clara, CA or remote (San Diego, CA; Irvine, CA; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX)
||Marketing and Business Development
||October 04, 2018
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Manager (Americas) is responsible for driving sales revenue in the defined territory, while increasing Greenliant’s market share, profitability and strategic value.
- This key position requires strong knowledge of the semiconductor industry and a proven track record of consistent sales and business development success in managing large territories.
- Technical and market understanding of embedded systems, solid state drives (M.2, mSATA, 2.5”, U.2) and BGA SSDs (eMMC, PATA, SATA, PCIe) is a plus.
- Prior work experience with a memory, NAND flash or SSD company is preferred.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Lead territory sales toward achieving business goals (revenue, gross profit, market share)
- Maintain major account management and consistently develop new profitable design-in and design-win opportunities for all Greenliant products
- Drive sales representative companies to achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Closely work with Application Engineering to address all customer inquiries for technical support
- Collaborate with Greenliant's distribution manager on developing regional channel programs
- Work in tandem with Greenliant's Marketing team on organizing regular product training for sales channels
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Eight or more years of experience in a sales and or marketing environment in Semiconductors
- Prior experience in customer facing roles with flash memory and enterprise storage product companies is preferred
- Working experience with major distributors such as Avnet, Future and Mouser is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM and sales force management systems
- Attention to detail and report data accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Readiness to travel up to 25%
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenliant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.